Questions & Answers
What is HITRUST Common security Framework?
Get the answers you need.
Never use spreadsheets again.
- What is HITRUST?
- Why is HITRUST important?
- What is the HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF)?
- What are the HITRUST CSF controls?
- What are Risk Factors in the HITRUST CSF?
Blogs & Thought Leadership
- HITRUST Common Security Framework vs ISO 27001
- HITRUST Common Security Framework vs Right Fit For Risk (RFFR)
- HITRUST Common Security Framework vs PCI-DSS
- HITRUST Common Security Framework vs NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- HITRUST Common Security Framework vs ASD IRAP
Hear from world-renowned GRC analyst Michael Rasmussen about 6clicks and why it's breakthrough approach is winning
Get up and running with 6clicks in just a matter of hours.
'Push-down' standards to teams
'Push' your standard templates, controls, and risk libraries to your teams.
'Roll up' analytics for reporting
Roll-up analytics for consolidated reporting across your teams.
Our customers have spoken.
They genuinely love 6clicks.
"The best cyber GRC platform for businesses and advisors."
David Simpson | CyberCX
"We chose 6clicks not only for our clients, but also our internal use”
Chief Risk Officer | Publically Listed
"We use Hub & Spoke globally for our cyber compliance program. Love it."
Head of Compliance | Fortune 500
"The 6clicks solution simplifies and strengthens risk, compliance, and control processes across entities and can grow and adapt as the organization changes and evolves."
GRC 20/20 Research LLC